Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2018)
- Mountain Sage Adopted Budget (current and prior two years)
- Mountain Sage Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Mountain Sage Salary Schedule or Policies (current and prior two years)
- List of Waivers Received by Mountain Sage Community School
- Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules
- Other Charter School Specific Financial Information
- Link to Poudre School District Financial Transparency Webpage
- Link to Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools Website
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Mountain Sage does not have an official salary schedule for all positions at this time.
Salary Schedule for Certified Teaching Staff
Base salary for all teachers, year 1 = $36,000
- For class teachers, increase based on experience would be $1000 for each *year of teaching experience up to 10 years
- For subject teachers, increase based on experience would be tied to their specific percent of a full-time employee (FTE).
- An additional $2,000 is added to base pay for first relevant master's degrees and/or Waldorf Training Certification and $1000 for a second.
*One year teaching experience is defined as one full year of full time lead class teaching.