Cultivating the creative mind through an engaged community of intelligent, compassionate, and creative individuals.
K-8 tuition-free public charter school inspired by Waldorf education and sustainable living in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Annual Community Update
Join the Mountain Sage Board of Directors on Monday, February 13th from 6:30-7:30pm to learn about important community information. We'll look at where we've been, where we are going in the near term and long term, our financial standing, and more. We'll also spend time answering your questions. Please feel free to send questions ahead of time to email@example.com. This meeting is virtual and will be held in the school Zoom room: meeting name mscsconnect or meeting ID 970-568-5456.
7 Core Principles of Public Waldorf Education
As a member of the Alliance for Public Waldorf Education, we support and follow these important principles:
1. Image of the Human Being. Public Waldorf education is founded on a coherent image of the developing human being.
2. Child Development. An understanding of child development guides all aspects of the educational program, to the greatest extent possible within established legal mandates.
3. Social Change Through Education. Public Waldorf education exists to serve both the individual and society.
4. Human Relationships. Public Waldorf Schools foster a culture of healthy relationships.
5. Access and Diversity. Public Waldorf Schools work to increase diversity and access to all sectors of society.
6. Collaborative Leadership. School leadership is conducted through shared responsibilities within established legal structures.
7. Schools as Learning Communities. Public Waldorf schools cultivate a love of lifelong learning and self-knowledge.