Cultivating the creative mind through an engaged community of intelligent, compassionate, and creative individuals.
K-8 public charter school inspired by Waldorf education and sustainable living in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Enrollment Deadlines Approaching
It's that time of year again! Be sure to submit your Intent to Enroll forms ASAP. Our deadlines are a bit different than the district's:
December 21st, 2022: Existing student re-enrollment via the Intent to Enroll form due.
January 18th, 2023: Prospective student Intent to Enroll form due. This is different than the district deadline of December 15th.
January 20th, 2023: Lottery
7 Core Principles of Public Waldorf Education
As a member of the Alliance for Public Waldorf Education, we support and follow these important principles:
1. Image of the Human Being. Public Waldorf education is founded on a coherent image of the developing human being.
2. Child Development. An understanding of child development guides all aspects of the educational program, to the greatest extent possible within established legal mandates.
3. Social Change Through Education. Public Waldorf education exists to serve both the individual and society.
4. Human Relationships. Public Waldorf Schools foster a culture of healthy relationships.
5. Access and Diversity. Public Waldorf Schools work to increase diversity and access to all sectors of society.
6. Collaborative Leadership. School leadership is conducted through shared responsibilities within established legal structures.
7. Schools as Learning Communities. Public Waldorf schools cultivate a love of lifelong learning and self-knowledge.