Welcome to the Mountain Sage Family Portal. This is your one-stop shop for necessary family and student forms, sign-up sheets, and information. Questions or can't find what you need? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access all the forms your family needs while enrolled at Mountain Sage. Health office, registration, re-enrollment, and more. Click below to get started.
ParentVue and Synergy
Synergy is the name of the Student Information System that Mountain Sage contracts with Poudre School District to use, allowing us to maintain updated student contact information, health information, daily schedule, grades, attendance and more in a secure setting. Parents of Mountain Sage students can access student information through the Synergy portal called ParentVue. All parents must register their account in order to make the most of this important communication tool. If you need assistance with access to Synergy or would like to request a hard copy, please contact our Registrar, Leisha Craft.
*The first few seconds of this webinar were not recorded.
Report an Absence
To report an absence in ParentVUe:
- Log in to ParentVUE
- Focus to the student for which you are entering attendance
- Click on ‘Report Absences’
- Set attendance mark of ‘A – Absent’ or ‘I – Illness’
- Add a note
- Click Save
Note: Future absences are not visible in ParentVUE until the date of the absence.
Please see the Family Handbook for more detailed information about attendance.
Special Subject Curriculum Narratives
Learn more about the Specials Subjects your child experiences at Mountain Sage. Grades 1-5 are brought Español, Games, Gardening, Handwork and Music. Grades 6-8 are brought Art, Español, Games, Gardening, Math, Music, Practical Arts, and Sustainability Explorations.
Thank you for looking at our evolving list of items, both big and small. All items should be in excellent condition and new where applicable. If you are able to donate anything below, please email us. We can provide you with a donation receipt (we are a 501c3) for your tax records if necessary, just ask!
- Boxes and boxes of unscented tissues
We may be able to purchase these items for a reasonable cost. Let us know what you're asking.
- Weatherproof atomic clock for the playground
- Large fridge/freezer combo for the staff kitchen
- Cotton fabric with small patterns to make handwork bags
- Thirty (30) fancy teacups for tea
- Beeswax candles
- Mo Williams books
- Picture books about Spring
- Math books for young readers
- Geology books
- Atlas and Geography books
- Arts and Crafts (how to) books
- Kids Cookbooks
- Books about Civil Rights
- Dragon picture books
- Fairy picture books
- Anne of West Philly by Ivy Noelle Weir
- Secret Agent 6th Grader by Marcus Emerson and Noah Child
- A Mermaid in Middle Grade by A.M Luzzader
- The City of Ember series by Jeanne DuPrau
- Middle School Mayhem by CT Walsh
- The Secret Series by Pseudonymous Bosch
- The Finest Hours (True Rescue series) by Michael J. Tougias
- Middle School 7 Books Collection Set by James Patterson
- Rick Riordan series...
- Magnus Chase
- Daughter of the deep
**The payment portal will open in September**
Welcome to the payment portal! Please have your student ID handy. This can be found in ParentVUE. A service fee is applied to all Payment Portal payments. If you'd prefer, cash may be dropped off at the school's front desk and checks made out to Mountain Sage Community School may be mailed.
Pay School Fees, Make a Donation
- School fees are $250 for K-8 and $100 for Homeschool Enrichment, due November 1st.
- Families who qualify for free or reduced-priced services may have this fee waived. Please email the Business Office for more information.
- Check out the flyer for more information.
Clicking the link below will redirect you to the RevTrak website.